Graduate School Fair and PhD Center Exhibitor Information
Institutions with CSD programs are welcome to register to exhibit at the Graduate School Fair (GSF).
- Undergraduate programs
- CAA-accredited clinical entry-level (e.g., masters, AuD) programs
- Post-entry level clinical doctorate (e.g. AuD, CScD, SLPD) programs
- Research doctoral (e.g., PhD) programs—also welcome to register to exhibit at the PhD Center at no additional charge
When and Where
Graduate School Fair
Thursday, November 9, 2017
11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday, November 10, 2017
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
GSF and PhD Center
Saturday, November 11, 2017
9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Los Angeles Convention Center
Programs will be grouped by region and will have table space for each day they are exhibiting at the Graduate School Fair or PhD Center. Materials can be stored overnight if exhibiting the next day. Tables must be staffed the entire time the GSF/PhD Center is open on their selected day(s).
Early Bird Registration (September 15 Deadline)
$195 (includes 4 foot table, 4 chairs, and tabletop tent sign with college/university name)
GSF Exhibitor Registration (October 13 Deadline)
$295 (includes 4 foot table, 4 chairs, and tabletop tent sign with college/university name)
- All personnel staffing an exhibit table must be
registered for the ASHA Convention and must wear a Convention badge at all times.
- Only table-top displays will be accepted. Table covers or table runners with university colors/logos may be used. No floor displays will be allowed.
- Program handouts are welcome.
NSSLHA and ASHA representatives will be onsite to assist with exhibitor set-up during the following times:
- Thursday, November 9: 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Friday, November 10: 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Saturday, November 11: 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Pre-convention shipping and electrical outlets will not be provided. If you would like to have these options available, please contact ASHA's Conventions and Meetings department at
email@example.com to determine the cost involved and to make shipping arrangements.