Join us to learn and connect with others who share your unique set of challenges and concerns and are looking for focused dialogue—and earn continuing education credits! Whether you're a speech-language pathologist who works in a school, health care, or private practice setting, each conference focuses on the challenges you face in your practice setting.
ASHA Schools Connect
Get relevant and practical tools to take back to your school and implement with your students immediately.
Call for Posters deadline for starting new submissions: February 12, 2019
- Call for Posters deadline for completing active submissions: February 19, 2019
- Poster acceptance/rejection notifications: April 3, 2019
- Registration and housing open: April 8, 2019
- SIG affiliate registration rate expires: April 22, 2019
- Early bird registration rate expires: June 7, 2019
- Pre-conference workshops: July 18, 2019
Plan to join the Illinois Speech-Language-Hearing Association for pre-conference workshops on July 18.
In person, on demand online, or both—the choice is yours. Discover which
Connect experience works best for you.
Missed the 2018 Connect Conferences?
essential sessions right from your desktop!
To access handouts from the 2018 Connect conferences, go to the
2018 program planner and log in using your ASHA account number as your Access Key.