Telepractice Technology: Tools to Deliver Care Remotely
Recent advances in information and communication technology enable a greater range of telepractice services and redefine where, when, and how care is provided. Yet when faced with myriad technologies to choose from, there is little information available to help guide clinicians, researchers, and administrators interested in developing telepractice programs. This program provides an overview of the different technologies that can be used for telepractice. Using real-world client scenarios across multiple care settings, presenters offer perspectives on the challenges, considerations, and best practices related to using technology to facilitate the remote delivery of care.
You will be able to:
- describe the history, rationale, and service delivery settings for telepractice
- identify different models for information exchange in telepractice settings
- explain the features and functions of different enabling technologies that support remote care delivery
- describe technical challenges and considerations for telepractice technology
- discuss best practices related to the use of telepractice technology
For group discounts, call Product Sales at 1-888-498-6699.