Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research
Save 50%* through May 31, 2019. Use Promo Code JOURNAL0519
Articles from the current JSLHR issue:
Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research (JSLHR)
- Age Effects on Neural Representation and Perception of Silence Duration Cues in Speech
- Lexical Influences on Errors in Masked Speech Perception in Younger, Middle-Aged, and Older Adults
- Longitudinal Relationships Between Decline in Speech-in-Noise Recognition Ability and Cognitive Functioning: The Longitudinal Aging Study Amsterdam
- Effects of Listener Age and Native Language Experience on Recognition of Accented and Unaccented English Words
- Different Responses to Altered Auditory Feedback in Younger and Older Adults Reflect Differences in Lexical Bias
is an international, peer-reviewed scholarly journal for research on the normal and disordered processes in speech, language, hearing, and related areas. Find the authoritative information you need to stay current with both basic research on communication processes and clinical research pertaining to screening, diagnosis, and management of communication disorders, as well as the etiologies and characteristics of these disorders.
With more than 300 articles annually, JSLHR features research articles, new studies, review articles and meta-analysis.
Topics Covered Include
• Speech production and perception
• Anatomy and physiology of speech and voice
• Mastication and swallowing
• Speech disorders
• Voice disorders
• Development of speech, language, or hearing in children
• Normal language processes
• Language disorders
• Disorders of hearing and balance
• Anatomy and physiology of hearing
A Subscription to JSLHR Brings You
• 24/7 access on any computer, tablet, or mobile device
• Perpetual access to years covered by subscription
• Quicker access to new research with our new continuous publication model
• Advanced, faceted search
• Related article recommendations
• Bonus access to two years of back issues
Member Access Information: ASHA members receive JSLHR online as a benefit of membership via ASHAWire. If you would prefer to order a print subscription, please select it from the dropdown menu above.
Online ISSN: 1558-9102 Print ISSN: 1092-4388 Impact Factor (5-yr): 2.327
Visit our state-of-the-art publishing platform
that connects you to all of ASHA Publications in one place.
*Offer ends May 31, 2019, 11:59 p.m., ET. Offer may be used for more than one journal purchase. You must reference Promo Code JOURNAL0519 when placing your order. New subscribers only.