2018 Coding and Billing for Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology Best Buy
Buy the book and eBook together and save up to 30%!
Stay up-to-date with the latest coding and billing changes. This comprehensive guide contains all of the most recent billing codes you need for successful and timely reimbursement. It covers health plans, including private health plans, Medicare, and Medicaid.
This new edition includes all of the following resources:
- More than 40 case scenarios
- Information about CPT 97127 (which replaced 97532)
- New CPT modifiers for habilitation and rehabilitation services
- Health care reform’s impact on payment and practice
- CPT and ICD-10 codes for audiologists and SLPs
- Milliman charge data to help you evaluate your fees
- Sample superbills
- A bonus laminated sheet of updated commonly used CPT and ICD-10 codes, updated for 2018
Praise for previous editions:
“It’s been a phenomenal resource for us.”
— Heidi Verticchio, CCC-SLP
“It is packed with the info I need.”
—Robert L. B. Stevenson, AuD, FAAA, CCC-A
“I really like the comprehensive nature of the material, the color coding, and the organization.”
—Kathleen Post, MS, CCC-SLP
This product is available to ASHA members and ASHA-Certified nonmembers only.
About ASHA's Digital Products
When you purchase this digital product, you will get instant access to your content. Click on the “Access Your Content” link on your order confirmation screen or in your e-mail receipt. You will be prompted to sign in using your ASHA credentials. You will need to be connected to the Internet to view your content. You can access your content from any of your devices or computers from the “My Library” tab on the store, or via your ASHA Account page. Printing is by the page only. Digital products are not available for download to other devices. Please note that this digital product is nonrefundable. Find out more about ASHA's digital products.