Running and Growing Your Private Practice
This course includes four recorded sessions from ASHA’s 2018
Private Practice Connect conference, held in July in Baltimore, Maryland. The
sessions address best practices and key strategies for practice management and
growth, including human resources management; minimizing your risk during a
potential audit; and identifying the right information, metrics, and strategies
to inform decisions about running and expanding your practice.
The four sessions are:
- Hiring, Firing, and Performance Reviews, by Shelley Chesney, MS, CCC-SLP,
LSLS Cert. AVT (117 minutes)
- Preparing For and Surviving an Audit: How to Sleep Well at Night, by Shannon
Butkus, PhD, CCC-SLP (92 minutes)
- Using Key Performance Indicators to Make Better Business Decisions, by
Shelley Chesney, MS, CCC-SLP, LSLS Cert. AVT (57 minutes)
- Discovering and Defining Growth Opportunities for Your Practice, by Shelley
Chesney, MS, CCC-SLP, LSLS Cert. AVT (115 minutes)
You will be able to:
- perform reviews for everyone on your team
that reflect individual and business goals, create opportunities for learning,
and inspire growth
- implement strategies to reduce risk during
the audit process
- identify the primary categories for measuring
the health and success of your practice
- discuss potential opportunities for growth
specific to your practice and community
What is Included?
You'll get online access to all the course content, including the full video, handouts, and references so you can access it from anywhere!
Self-assessment—Think about what you learned and report on the Completion Form how you will use your new knowledge.