Evidence-Based Practice Tools for Practicing Clinicians
Already an ASHA Learning Pass subscriber?
All course materials are available for free here.
Purchasing this course gives you access to the learning assessment, which you
can complete to earn CE credit after watching the video.
does evidence-based practice (EBP) mean to a speech-language pathologist or
audiologist? This webinar, provided by ASHA’s National Center for Evidence-Based
Practice in Communication Disorders (N-CEP), will guide the clinician in the
first steps of implementing evidence-based practice into the clinical
decision-making process. The course will review the definition and components
of EBP, describe the steps of the EBP process, and provide timesaving tools and
clinical scenarios to help integrate evidence into a clinician’s clinical
You will be able to:
- define and identify components of evidence-based
- describe the four steps of evidence-based
- define and create a PICO question
- identify factors that may influence study
- use ASHA resources to enhance evidence-based