Discussions on Reimbursement and Data Tracking
This course bundle includes three recorded sessions from ASHA’s
2017 Health Care Connect conference, held in July in New Orleans, Louisiana. These
sessions explore current issues and trends in data collection, particularly how
it relates to being paid for your professional services.
The five sessions in this course bundle are:
- The Importance of Data: Tracking Patient
and Practice Patterns,
by Shannon Butkus, MS, CCC-SLP
- How to Thrive in the New Reimbursement
World, by Shannon
Butkus, MS, CCC-SLP
- Payment for Pediatric Services: What You
Need to Know, by Janet
McCarty, MEd, CCC-SLP
You will be able to:
- Identify types of data needed to successfully
track patient and provider practice patterns
- Discuss alternative payment models and their
- Assign ICD-10 diagnostic and CPT procedure
What is Included?
You'll get online access to all the course content, including the full video, handouts, and references so you can access it from anywhere!
Self-assessment—Think about what you learned and report on the Completion Form how you will use your new knowledge.