Providing ASHA CEUs
Why should our organization become an ASHA Approved CE Provider?
Over 151,000 professionals a year look for the ASHA CE logo when seeking continuing education courses to meet their needs. The logo indicates that the Provider meets quality standards and the course offers
ASHA CEUs that are applicable toward
licensure renewal, maintaining national certification, career advancement and the
ASHA Award for Continuing Education (ACE).
Other benefits of ASHA's CE Provider Approval Program include:
- Provider approval system founded on standards that assure high quality CE programming
- ASHA CEUs are recognized by all state regulatory agencies that mandate continuing education for speech-language pathologists and audiologists (check with your state board for specific regulations)
- A centralized permanent database that maintains and issues Provider reports and participant transcripts
- Access to more than 151,000 customers seeking continuing education offered for ASHA CEUs
- Course promotion
- Organizational recognition on ASHA's Web site
- Special discounts on other ASHA products and services
- Web site designed to assist Providers in offering courses for ASHA CEUs
How do we become an ASHA CE Provider?
Organizations seeking approval to offer continuing education courses for ASHA CEUs must submit an
application for ASHA Approved CE Provider status. The ASHA Continuing Education Board (CEB) approves organizations as ASHA Approved CE Providers. Individuals cannot become ASHA CE Providers. The review process takes approximately 2 months. Applicants who meet the CEB requirements are notified of their approval by a letter from the Chair of the CEB.
Can my organization offer ASHA CEUs if we're not an ASHA CE Provider?
If you want to offer ASHA CEUs for an upcoming course, but are not ready to apply for ASHA Approved CE Provider status, conducting a
cooperative offering is the way to go. Only
ASHA Approved CE Providers have the authority to offer continuing education courses for ASHA CEUs.
How can we advertise our CE activity?
Courses offering ASHA CEUs:
ASHA CEFind exclusively lists courses registered by ASHA Approved CE Providers for ASHA CEUs. ASHA CEFind is a service that enables professionals to locate CE courses based on keyword, subject area, course format, location and date(s).
Other marketing options: Please visit the
ASHA Marketing Web pages for additional information.
Questions? Feedback? Contact ASHA Continuing Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.