Audiology Students at the ASHA Convention
Are you a doctor of audiology (AuD) student who would like to attend the ASHA Convention? Then, this program is for you! This program, Audiology Students at the ASHA Convention, was developed to engage clinical AuD students like you with ASHA through the Annual ASHA Convention. The program provides the following benefits:
- Free registration to attend the ASHA Convention in Orlando, Florida, November 21–23, 2019
- Free 1-year membership in
National NSSLHA for 2020
- Networking events with AuD student peers from across the country
- Opportunity to form mentoring relationships with early career professionals in the audiology profession
- A chance to meet and interact with audiology leaders
Eligibility and Requirements
- Audiology students enrolled full-time in an AuD program
- Agreement to attend the ASHA Convention and all required events at Convention
- Attendance is required at the following events:
- Kick-Off Breakfast—Thursday, November 21, 7:30–8:30 a.m.
- AuD Students and Early Career Professionals Networking Event—Thursday, November 21, 6:30–8:30 p.m.
- "Hear, Here!" Audiology Open House—Friday, November 22, 8:30–11:00 p.m. (you do not need to attend the entire time)
The Convention offers more than 2,000 best-in-class education sessions on clinical topics, as well as ample opportunity to explore career options and network with fellow students and clinical practitioners. At the ASHA Convention, you can visit our popular
Career Fair to meet leading employers, explore available jobs, and even fine-tune your résumé. You can also take part in some great networking events as your schedule permits. Visit our
Audiology at the ASHA Convention page for more detailed Convention highlights for audiologists.
How to Apply
Access the application for Audiology Students at the ASHA Convention. Follow the instructions to create a free ASHA account to access the application. The application period is May 1 – June 25, 2019. Accepted applicants will receive their NSSLHA membership welcome letter no later than September 16, 2019. Participants can then register for the ASHA Convention using the code provided with confirmation of acceptance into the program, and their registration fee will be waived.
Registration for this program at the 2019 ASHA Convention will open on September 16, 2019.
Availability is limited! If there are more applicants than available spots, selection will occur on a first-come, first-served basis. For more information, please contact
email@example.com, attention Regina Escano or Maureen Salamat.
Read more about
NSSLHA membership benefits.