Thanks to all SIG affiliates who voted in the recent SIG election; with your involvement, we were able to reach an overall voter participation rate of 7.42%.
Congratulations to the following individuals who were elected to SIG Coordinating Committee positions for the 2020–2022 term.
- SIG 1, Language Learning and Education: Jayne E. Jaskolski, Adele S. Raade
- SIG 4, Fluency and Fluency Disorders: Brooke S. Leiman
- SIG 7, Aural Rehabilitation and Its Instrumentation: Jani A. Johnson, Christin Ray
- SIG 9, Hearing and Hearing Disorders in Childhood: Kristina M. Blaiser, Elizabeth
- SIG 10, Issues in Higher Education: Pamela Hart, Pamela A. Terrell
- SIG 11, Administration and Supervision: Melissa W. Edrich
- SIG 12, Augmentative and Alternative Communication: Angela Standridge
- SIG 13, Swallowing and Swallowing Disorders (Dysphagia): Tiffany M Mohr, Rinki R
- SIG 15, Gerontology: Brittany D. Mikajlo, Christie L. Miller
- SIG 16, School-Based Issues: Lisa K. Chattler
- SIG 17, Global Issues in Communication Sciences and Related Disorders: David "Woody" Rule
- SIG 18, Telepractice: Traci M. Bean, Joneen Lowman
- SIG 19, Speech Science: James S. Dembowski, Amy T. Neel
For information about the roles and responsibilities of the SIG Coordinating Committees, see the
Volunteer Leaders section of the SIG Handbook [PDF].