The SIGs are involved with several activities taking place during the ASHA Convention in Florida this November, including
- SIG-sponsored Short Courses – SIG affiliates receive a discount on SIG-sponsored
Short Courses; tickets, as available, may be purchased through
- Invited Sessions – These sessions feature speakers who have been invited to present by the SIGs or the Convention Program Committee.
- Open Meetings – These meetings are open to all and provide an opportunity to learn out more about the work of the SIGs, their volunteer leaders, and ways to get involved; meetings are not eligible for ASHA CEUs.
View the full schedule of SIG activities [PDF].
Note: Additional information about Convention Short Courses and Invited Sessions, including presenter bios and course descriptions, is available through the
For additional information about the SIGs:
- Contact Action Center at 800-498-2071 or
email@example.com (M–F, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET)
- Visit the SIGs at Booth #530 or stop by a SIG Meeting, if you are attending the ASHA Convention.