Thanks to all SIG affiliates who voted in the recent SIG election; with your involvement, we were able to reach an overall voter participation rate of 8.93%.
Congratulations to the following individuals who were elected to SIG Coordinating Committee positions for the 2019–2021 term.
- SIG 2, Neurogenic Communication Disorders: Jessica A. Brown
- SIG 3, Voice and Voice Disorders: Maia N. Braden
- SIG 4, Fluency and Fluency Disorders: Daniel J. Hudock
- SIG 5, Craniofacial and Velopharyngeal Disorders: Angela J. Dixon, Graham C.
- SIG 6, Hearing and Hearing Disorders: Research and Diagnostics: Gayla L.
- SIG 7, Aural Rehabilitation and Its Instrumentation: Rachel E. Glade
- SIG 8, Audiology and Public Health: James J. Jerome
- SIG 11, Administration and Supervision: Anu Subramanian, Barbara L. Zucker
- SIG 12, Augmentative and Alternative Communication: Jane R. Wegner
- SIG 14, Cultural and Linguistic Diversity: Joseph M. Swingle
- SIG 15, Gerontology: Pamela A. Smith
- SIG 16, School-Based Issues: Julie D. Malone, Erin P. Taylor-Stone
- SIG 17, Global Issues in Communication Sciences and Related Disorders: Silvia
Martinez, Kimberly Chisomo Selemani
- SIG 18, Telepractice: Dorothy A. Townsend
- SIG 19, Speech Science: Skye Lewis, Susan Shaiman
For information about the roles and responsibilities of the SIG Coordinating Committees, see the
Volunteer Leaders section of the SIG Handbook [PDF].