Thanks to all SIG affiliates who voted in the recent SIG election; with your involvement, we were able to reach an overall voter participation rate of 8.48%.
Congratulations to the following individuals who were elected to SIG Coordinating Committee positions for the 2018–2020 term.
- SIG 1, Language Learning and Education: Amy L. Costanza-Smith
- SIG 2, Neurogenic Communication Disorders: Kimberly S. McCullough, James G. Schumacher
- SIG 3, Voice and Voice Disorders: Aaron M. Johnson; Kristine M. Tanner
- SIG 4, Fluency and Fluency Disorders: Kimberly R. Bauerly, Farzan A. Irani
- SIG 5, Craniofacial and Velopharyngeal Disorders:Adriane L. Baylis
- SIG 8, Audiology and Public Health: Amy N. Boudin, Kathy E. Gates
- SIG 9, Hearing and Hearing Disorders in Childhood: Becky Crow Clem
- SIG 10, Issues in Higher Education: Maria Claudia Franca, Carol Koch
- SIG 11, Administration and Supervision: Michele C. Simler
- SIG 12, Augmentative and Alternative Communication: Kathy V. Beatty
- SIG 13, Swallowing and Swallowing Disorders (Dysphagia): Kara R. Fletcher-Larson
- SIG 14, Cultural and Linguistic Diversity: Alejandro E. Brice, Giselle Núñez
- SIG 15, Gerontology: Paula Leslie
- SIG 17, Global Issues in Communication Sciences and Related Disorders: Karen E.
- SIG 18, Telepractice: Tracy J. Sippl
For information about the roles and responsibilities of the SIG Coordinating Committees, see the
Volunteer Leaders section of the SIG Handbook [PDF].