S.T.E.P. Mentoring Orientation
October 8, 2012
7:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m. ET
Sponsored by S.T.E.P.
The S.T.E.P. Mentoring Orientation is for S.T.E.P. mentees and mentors and will include discussion on how to establish the mentoring relationship, what the expectations are for the program and the value of mentoring goals. Former S.T.E.P. mentees and mentors will serve as knowlege experts.
- Andrea Moxley, S.T.E.P. mentoring coach, associate director, Multicultural Resources, ASHA
- Charlet Beale, S.T.E.P. mentoring coach, senior administrative assistant for Multicultural Affairs, ASHA
- Mary Buehler, MA, CCC-SLP/A, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Department of Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology
- Meher Banajee, PhD, CCC-SLP, assistant professor, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center (LSUHSC), Communication Disorders Department
- Jeannette Roberes, student mentee
- Ebony Brown, student mentee
This free event is open to all ASHA members (it is not offered for CEUs).