Career Fair for Job Seekers
Whether you're a seasoned professional looking for a new challenge or are just starting your career, ASHA's Career Fair has the tools for you. ASHA's Career Fair during the Convention will feature many employers—including companies, schools, and universities—looking for you to join them.
Visit ASHA's Career Fair during the ASHA Convention.
Hours of Operation
Thursday, November 9, 11:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Friday, November 10, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, November 11, 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Los Angeles Convention Center
1201 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015
The ASHA Circle of Support Lounge
- Career-related mini-workshops
- Enter to win a $50 VISA gift card. Enter each day—drawings are held daily.
Post Your Résumé
Get a head start and
post your résumé for potential employers.
Check out our
online job bank.
Schedule an Interview
Log into your
Job Seeker account, check out the employer's schedule, and request an interview at the Career Fair.
See Who's Exhibiting
employers will be exhibiting.
Résumé Star Program
Visit one of the
Résumé Stars. These are employers who will review your résumé Friday afternoon during 15-minute sessions and help make your résumé shine.
Do's for Job Seekers
- Do come to Convention prepared.
- Do search the database before and during Convention for employers looking to fill positions.
- Do keep your appointments.
- Do dress neatly/business casual.
- Do have your resume ready to distribute.
- Do smile and show interest.
- Do ask questions.
Customer Service Help
Contact Career Center customer service at 888-491-8833, extension 1014, or by e-mail at
email@example.com, for help with any of the following system functionality questions:
- Problems using the system to post your résumé
- Login/password help
- Scheduling interviews
Passwords for the Career Center can be