Why Attend Connect?
Schools Connect | Health Care Connect | Private Practice Connect
July 10–12, 2020 | Sheraton Dallas Hotel | Dallas, Texas
There are many reasons to join us in Dallas for ASHA's Connect conferences. Check out our top five...
- Relevant, highest-quality education. You will hear from invited experts in the field as you choose among more than 80 quality sessions on topic areas that affect your students, patients, and/or clients every day.
- Three specialized conferences, one location.
Health Care Connect, and
Private Practice Connect are co-located, giving you the unique opportunity to learn about relevant topics from new perspectives.
- Unmatched networking. Exchange ideas with more than 1,100 SLP peers and build lasting relationships with people who can continuously offer insight into your daily work.
- ASHA CEUs. Get the continuing education credit you need—earn up to 1.75 ASHA CEUs (up to 17.5 professional development hours).
- Solutions in the Exhibit Hall. Not only will you get practical takeaways from education sessions, you will also have the opportunity to meet representatives from leading companies and organizations and find products and services that can help you in your work.
Discover the many other
benefits of attending.
Make the Case
Need some help convincing your supervisor to let you attend? Our sample justification letters and worksheets can help you map out talking points.
- Schools Connect [PDF] [DOC]
- Health Care Connect [PDF] [DOC]
- Private Practice Connect [PDF] [DOC]