Why Attend Connect?
Schools Connect | Health Care Connect | Private Practice Connect
July 19–21, 2019 | Hyatt Regency Chicago | Chicago, Illinois
There are many reasons to join us in Chicago for ASHA's Connect conferences. Check out our top five...
- Relevant, highest-quality education. You will hear from invited
experts in the field as you choose among more than 80 quality
sessions on topic areas that affect your students, patients, and/or clients every day.
- Three specialized conferences, one location.
Health Care Connect, and
Private Practice Connect are co-located, giving you the unique opportunity to learn about relevant topics from new perspectives.
- Unmatched networking. Exchange ideas with more than 1,100 SLP peers and build lasting relationships with people who can continuously offer insight into your daily work.
- ASHA CEUs. Get the continuing education credit you need—earn up to 1.75 ASHA CEUs (up to 17.5 professional development hours).
- Solutions in the Exhibit Hall. Not only will you get practical takeaways from education sessions, you will also have the opportunity to meet representatives from leading
companies and organizations and find products and services that can help you in your work.
Discover the many other ways you will
benefit from attending a Connect conference.
Make the Case
Looking forward to attending but need some help convincing your supervisor? Download a sample justification letter and worksheet to help you map out your talking points.
- Schools Connect [PDF] [DOC]
- Health Care Connect [PDF] [DOC]
- Private Practice Connect [PDF] [DOC]
In Their Own Words
Still not sure? Here is what past attendees have said about ASHA's Connect conferences...
"This was my first ASHA Connect conference and I was very impressed with the organization of the overall program. I thoroughly enjoyed the speakers and took away so many learning points that I can’t wait to incorporate into my practice!"
"Having all three conferences combined was wonderful, given I work in a pediatric private practice that draws from all three fields. The speakers were fantastic...Thanks for a great conference. I will be attending again!"
"This conference was organized extremely well! Thank you for the well thought-out details and...the functional clinical information!"
"[This conference was] very well organized. Enjoyed it, feel empowered. Going back with new goals for personal and business [life]."
"I thoroughly enjoyed all the presentations, speakers, and social events that were offered. I look forward to attending future Connect [conferences]."
"I have always wanted to attend this conference, and I was not disappointed. The caliber of the speakers, and of the material presented was excellent...Thanks for the refreshing perspectives and ideas, ASHA, as always!"