Experience Connect Online
Schools Connect | Health Care Connect | Private Practice Connect
July 8–20, 2020 | Three Specialized SLP Conferences | One Online Space
You're bound to love attending the ASHA Connect 2020 Online Conferences!
We have been holding highly rated online conferences for more than a decade, and we’re sure you will enjoy the high-quality content you’ve come to expect from the
Connect conferences along with the unparalleled convenience of the online conference experience. Online conferences are:
- Convenient. Listen to recorded sessions whenever and wherever—even on mobile devices!
- Self-paced. Learn at your own pace—watch sessions one at a time as you have time. All the live events are also recorded/transcribed, so you can catch up on anything you miss.
- Comprehensive. Get relevant, apply-today information and techniques that will help you work with those you serve better than before.
- Effortless. Relax—there's no test! Sit back, listen to the lectures, participate in the live chats, and earn
plenty of ASHA CEUs or professional development hours!
You’ll have access to lectures, discussions, course handouts, presenters, and other participants—all without the trouble and expense of travel. All you need is a device with Internet access.
The ASHA Connect 2020 Online Conferences include:
- Recorded lectures—available on demand while the conference is in session. Unlike in-person conferences with concurrent sessions, you can "attend" all the lectures! Pause or re-watch parts of sessions or entire sessions if you like.
- A discussion thread related to each lecture. Post your comments and questions, and get reactions from other conference participants and presenters.
- Live, text-based chats with presenters. During these scheduled chats, you can interact directly with presenters. Can’t make the chat? Don’t worry, chat transcripts are posted shortly after each live event, which you can read at your leisure.
- Handouts and other resources. Download and print or save handouts, as well as related resource documents, from all the lectures.
- Networking opportunities. Network with your community of colleagues who experience the same challenges and successes as you do. Connect on the discussion boards, post a professional profile, and send direct messages via the in-conference message center.
- Virtual exhibit hall. Learn about products and services directly related to your job, and participate in contests and giveaways from our virtual exhibitors.
- CE credit. Earn plenty of ASHA CEUs/professional development hours.
- Non-CE activities, including recorded yoga and mindfulness sessions that you can take at your convenience—and as many times as you want—during the conference.
- Three specialized SLP conferences in one online space.
Health Care Connect, and
Private Practice Connect are happening in the same online space, so you can choose sessions from just one or all three conferences to craft your own unique experience.
To get a better sense of the online conference environment, check out our
Welcome and Orientation.
How To Access
Paid registrants can log in beginning the first day of the conference. Go to My Account and enter your username and password. Under "ASHA Courses and Orders," select the “ASHA Connect 2020” link. Problems accessing the online conference? View our
Note: Online conferences work differently than webinars and other ASHA Professional Development courses. You do not access online conferences through the Enrolled tab in your ASHA Learning Center. Rather, online conferences appear in your ASHA Account under "ASHA Courses and Orders" beginning on the first day of the event.
In Their Own Words
"I appreciate the ability to expand my understanding and clinical abilities without having to take time off and pay for a flight, hotel, and other extras."
"What a great and interactive way to facilitate learning directly from colleagues and presenters."