Joint Committee on State-National Association Relationships
Liaisons with the Vice President for Government Relations and Public Policy.
Recommend actions and policies designed to improve and maintain optimum state-national association relationships.
- President, President Elect, and Past President of CSAP
- Two ASHA members recommended by ASHA's VP for Government Relations and Public Policy.
- Michael Kaplan, Chair
- Katheryn Boada, Board Liaison
- Debra Burnett
- Jeremy Braun
- Kamela Rowland
- Dena Hall
- Meeting in May in conjunction with CSAP meeting.
- Meeting in November in conjunction with ASHA's Convention.
- Periodic conference calls.
Desired Service Qualifications/Experiences
All members must have had recent experience on a state association Executive Board.
Preferrable for ASHA members to have ASHA volunteer experience.
Eileen Crowe, ex officio (firstname.lastname@example.org)