Committee on Honors
Liaisons with the Immediate Past President.
Receive nominations for Honors, Fellows, and other Association awards; elect Fellows by a two-thirds vote; transmit nominations for Honors to the Board of Directors where a 75% vote is needed for election.
The Committee on Honors comprises 3 audiologists, 3 SLPs, and 3 members who could be either profession, all of whom are Fellows and are in good standing with the Association; are appointed by the Committee on Committees.
- Stephanie A. Davidson, Chair
- Gail J. Richard, Board Liaison
- Janet P. Patterson, Vice-Chair
- Joan M. Besing
- Dennis C. Hampton
- Joyce L. Harris
- Joseph J. Montano
- Julie B. Noel
- Bernard Rousseau
- Brian B. Shulman
- 2 meetings annually (early to mid-June and Committee Day at the ASHA Convention)
- Attendance at the Award Ceremony at Convention
- 2–4 conference calls per year
- 20 hours per month from April–June
- 1–3 hours per month the rest of the year
Desired Service Qualifications/Experiences
- Current ASHA member
- Fellow of ASHA
- Consecutive terms not permitted
Marty Moore, ex officio (email@example.com)