ASHA CEO Update
The CEO Updates are intended to provide ASHA members with a more in-depth view of various National Office units, their key member services and the names and roles of ASHA staff in those units. Information about recent staff changes and ASHA National Office recognitions/awards is also included.
Arlene A. Pietranton,
Subscribe to the ASHA Headlines e-mail list and keep up to date on the latest news from your association.
Many thanks to those who have provided feedback or suggestions regarding these updates.
- September 2019 – ASHA Assistant Certification Program Will Help Support Professionals Working at the Top of the License
- August 2019 – ASHA Civility Initiative, Shining a Light on Effective Communication
- May 2019 – Strategic Objective #6: Increase the Diversity of Membership
- March 2019 – State of the Association
- February 2019 – 2018 ASHA National Office Cost Savings Benefit ASHA Members
- January 2019 – ASHA Career Portal
- December 2018 – 2019 Public Policy Agenda
- October 2018 – Upcoming Changes to the ASHA Certification Standards for 2020