ASHA CEO Update
The CEO Updates are intended to provide ASHA members with a more in-depth view of various National Office units, their key member services and the names and roles of ASHA staff in those units. Information about recent staff changes and ASHA National Office recognitions/awards is also included.
Arlene A. Pietranton,
Subscribe to the ASHA Headlines e-mail list and keep up to date on the latest news from your association.
Many thanks to those who have provided feedback or suggestions regarding these updates.
- December 2018 – 2019 Public Policy Agenda
- October 2018 – Upcoming Changes to the ASHA Certification Standards for 2020
- September 2018 – Update on Strategic Objective #3: Enhance the Generation, Publication, Knowledge Translation, and Implementation of Clinical Research
- May 2018 – Strategic Objective #7: Enhance International Engagement
- April 2018 – State of the Association
- March 2018 – ASHA's 2017 Cost Savings and Efficiencies at the National Office
- January 2018 – ASHA Resources and Training Opportunities in Clinical Supervision