ASHA CEO Update
The CEO Updates are intended to provide ASHA members with a more in-depth view of various National Office units, their key member services and the names and roles of ASHA staff in those units. Information about recent staff changes and ASHA National Office recognitions/awards is also included.
Arlene A. Pietranton,
Subscribe to the ASHA Headlines e-mail list and keep up to date on the latest news from your association.
Many thanks to those who have provided feedback or suggestions regarding these updates.
- April 2020 – Update on ASHA and Member Responses to COVID-19
- February 2020 – 2019 ASHA National Office Cost Savings Benefit ASHA Members
- January 2020 – A Learning Revolution for Your New Year's Resolution
- December 2019 – 2020 Public Policy Agenda
- October 2019 – Strategic Objective #8: Increase Members’ Cultural Competence
- September 2019 – ASHA Assistant Certification Program Will Help Support Professionals Working at the Top of the License
- August 2019 – ASHA Civility Initiative, Shining a Light on Effective Communication
- May 2019 – Strategic Objective #6: Increase the Diversity of Membership