Agency Subscriptions to ASHA's Serial Publications
Subscribers to ASHA's serial publications include universities, libraries, hospitals, schools, private practices. Subscriptions to ASHA's serial publications provide your customers with the best sources of information in speech, language, and hearing sciences and the professions of speech-language pathology and audiology.
Rates for Institutions/Libraries
|American Journal of Audiology
American Journal of Speech-Language Pathology
Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research
Language, Speech, and Hearing Services in Schools
|The ASHA Leader
Published: 12 times per year
U.S. $179 (for one year)
|Perspectives: Online periodicals of ASHA's Special Interest Groups
Published: varies for each periodical
|Contemporary Issues in Communication Sciences and Disorders
Published: Spring, Fall
As of January 1, 2010 CICSD will be an online-only, open access journal.
How to Place an Order
To order ASHA's serial publications, please call Product Sales at 888-498-6699. You will be asked for the following information:
- complete name and address of customer
- publication title and account number (if renewal)
- indication if order is new, renewal, or transfer from another agency
All orders must be prepaid, and payment must be
- in U.S. funds, drawn on a U.S. bank
- made payable to ASHA or American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- ASHA does not accept purchase orders.
- ASHA does not provide invoices.
- ASHA does not service standing orders.
- ASHA does not provide agency discounts.
- Once payment is processed, ASHA does not refund.
- ASHA does not back-date subscriptions.
Claims for Missing or Damaged Issues
- Claims must be made to ASHA within 4 months of publication date. Claims are accepted by mail or fax: 301-296-8590.
- Claims must include customer's name and address (as it appeared on the original order); journal title, volume, and issue; and customer's account number (found on mailing label).
Replacement copies for valid claims are sent free of charge directly to the customer unless otherwise specified. Allow 4 to 5 weeks for response to a claim. Agencies are notified of actual shipping date only on request. When claims are not valid, agencies are notified in writing.
Canceling a Subscription
- Only subscriptions that have not started can be canceled and refunded.
- Send written request to the attention of the Subscription Sales Coordinator.
- Allow 3 to 4 weeks for processing of refunds.
ASHA's serial publications are mailed via 2nd class mail, nonprofit rate. Those sent to Canada are shipped via Canadian 2nd class mail through a foreign distributor. Please allow 3 weeks for delivery. Shipping to foreign countries is handled by a separate distributor. Air mail delivery is available for an additional charge. Please allow 4 weeks for delivery.
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
2200 Research Boulevard #426
Rockville, MD 20850-3289
E-mail: [email protected]