NSSLHA Membership Dues Renewal
Why Renew Online?
- Receive your NSSLHA ID card in 10 days
- Save trees
- It's safe, quick, and secure
- It's convenient
- 100,000 ASHA members renewed online for 2012
- Get 20% off professional development programs at ASHA's online store (if renewal is completed by Nov. 30). Purchases must be completed by Dec. 14, 2013.
Renew Your Dues Online Now!
Starting with 2012 dues renewals, NSSLHA members will be asked to reaffirm their understanding of the pre-professional guidelines when they pay their renewal dues/fees.
Other Ways to Renew
- By phone at 888-321-ASHA (2742)
8:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday
Please have your ID number for faster service.
- By mail:
P.O. Box 1160 #435
Rockville, MD 20849-3289
Please include your ID number on your check or money order.
The membership rate for national NSSLHA is $60 per year.
Dues renewal notices are mailed in October of each year. Your 2013 dues renewal payment is due by December 31, 2012 to avoid a lapse in benefits.
You can also join (or renew) your Special Interest Group(s) affiliation at the same time you renew!
Questions? For more information, please visit ASHA's Frequently Asked Questions or contact the Action Center (email@example.com or 800-498-2071).