Written Language Assessment and Intervention
Please note: ASHA CEUs may not be earned more than once for the same program. If you completed this program when it was initially published in the Division newsletter, you are not eligible to take it again. Call the Action Center at 800-498-2071 to check your eligibility.
Delve into the assessment of written language in children and adolescents with language disorders, and learn strategies for supporting students in improving written language abilities.
You will be able to:
- describe written language difficulties in children with language and learning disabilities
- discuss strategies to support written language development at the secondary level
- demonstrate how sentence combining can be used for written language assessment and intervention
- describe classroom assessment models that can be used to improve writing skills
- discuss self-regulation as a means of improving writing skills in children with language and learning difficulties
View the Table of Contents [PDF]
Instructor Disclosure: Not available. The content for this program was developed and published prior to the ASHA Continuing Education Board requiring instructional personnel to provide financial and nonfinancial disclosure statements.
1/30/2012 to 12/31/2014