SIG 15 Perspectives Vol. 18, No. 1, January 2013
This issue of Perspectives addresses treatment in home health settings, treatment strategies for COPD in individuals with Alzheimer’s disease, evidence-based practice and practice-based evidence applications in medical settings, ethical considerations and the ASHA Code of Ethics, and a discussion about functionality of treatment.
You will be able to:
- discuss treatment considerations for home health settings
- list the stages of COPD and explain how cognitive impairment can complicate treatment for each
- define evidence-based practice and practice-based evidence and apply both to treatment decisions
- apply knowledge of the ASHA Code of Ethics to ethically based clinical treatment decisions
- identify at least two ways to make treatment more functional for geriatric patients
Take advantage of the $5 dollar pricing when you become a SIG affiliate. Learn how to join a Special Interest Group (SIG) today.