RULES (Rules for Using Linguistic Elements of Speech) A Resource and Interactive Workbook-Teacher Edition
As a member benefit, all prices are marked 10% off the list price.
From ESL RULES
RULES, A Resource and Interactive Workbook-Teacher Edition is an innovative and comprehensive accent modification program designed for intermediate-advanced students pursuing academic/professional excellence and career advancement.
Teacher's Edition includes
- Extensive explanations of pronunciation, intonation/stress, and grammar rules
- Teaching notes and suggestions
- CD of PowerPoint slides for classroom instruction
- CD of printable files of activities and answer keys for selected units
- Over 75 practical activities including telephone role-plays, conversational exchanges, calendar and appointment book communications, floor plans, menus, train schedules, doctor's appointments, To Do Lists, etc.
- Answer keys
- Pre-and post-testing in selected units
- Icons and italicized text for audio-accompanied items
Also from ESL RULES:
RULES Student Workbook and Audio CD
ASHA offers these products as a convenience. Inclusion in ASHA promotional material does not imply ASHA endorsement of any publisher, author, product, program, viewpoint, or technique. Prices are subject to change.