Have You Heard About HIPAA: A Practical HIPAA Compliance Guide for Audiologists and Speech Pathologists
As a member benefit, all prices are marked 10% off the list price.
From Veterans Press, Inc.
As audiologists and speech-language pathologists, do you need to be HIPAA Compliant? The answer is yes, if you want to receive government payments. This book focuses on:
• security rule and privacy rule compliance
• HIPAA’s complex individual rights standards and disclosure standards
• leaving messages on a patient’s answering machine
• how HIPAA allows for group therapy sessions
• what you can tell your patient’s parents
ASHA offers these products as a convenience. Inclusion in ASHA promotional material does not imply ASHA endorsement of any publisher, author, product, program, viewpoint, or technique. Prices are subject to change.