Esophageal Dysphagia: Diagnosis and Treatment Options
Please note: ASHA CEUs may not be earned more than once for the same program. If you completed this program when it was initially published in the Division newsletter, you are not eligible to take it again. Call the Action Center at 800-498-2071 to check your eligibility.
Explore various facets of the evaluation and treatment of esophageal disorders, including symptoms and etiologies, in this self-study program. The role of the SLP in the evaluation and treatment of esophageal dysphagia is discussed.
You will be able to:
- describe three etiologies of esophageal dysphagia
- discuss advantages and disadvantages of three diagnostic tools for assessment of dysphagia
- discuss three esophageal manifestations of gastroesophageal reflux disease
- describe three treatment options for esophageal dysphagia
- describe three signs and symptoms of esophageal dysphagia
View the Table of Contents [PDF]
10/16/2010 to 8/12/2013