Request Function Space at the ASHA Convention
Please read these important guidelines before completing the online request form:
- Scheduling of activities during education sessions and the daily lunch break will be limited to groups of 25 people or fewer. We strongly encourage you to consult the Schedule at a Glance and plan your events before and after Convention programming, generally before 8:00 a.m. and after 6:00 p.m. Thursday through Saturday.
- Please complete one function space request form per date and/or non-contiguous time block.
- Open Houses will be held on Friday, November 21 from 8:30 p.m.–10:30 p.m. following the Awards Ceremony. Select the Open House option only if you wish to hold a reception in conjunction with Open House night. Open Houses are typically published events open to attendees.
- All companies or organizations will be responsible for the cost of any food and beverage, audiovisual equipment, room set changes, or additional specifications requested and will be billed directly by the facility.
- ASHA holds extra space to support affiliate events. Space will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis as it is available. We are usually able to schedule all space requests and types of events, however, if we are unable to accommodate a request we will help to facilitate alternate arrangements with one of our partner properties.
Notifications of location and space assignments are typically e-mailed by October 1. Any requests received after the deadline will be considered on a case-by-case basis, as space allows.
Questions about function space or Open Houses may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.