Collaborative Solutions for the CCSS
One-Day, In-Service Event
Online or In-Person
Thursday, October 23, 2014
9 a.m.–4:30 p.m. EDT
Get solutions and practical strategies to help students achieve Common Core State Standards (CCSS) in Collaborative Solutions for the CCSS, a 1-day, in-service program. We'll step you through the process of collaborating with teachers and working on your own to use a response to intervention (RTI) framework to help students meet the standards.
After attending, you will be able to:
- adapt current and design new activities that relate to the CCSS in any service delivery model;
- apply different collaboration models to your work in the schools;
- develop strong working relationships with teachers;
- develop strategies and tools with classroom teachers to facilitate progress on CCSS;
- write individualized education programs (IEPs) that relate to the CCSS.
When you register, you will automatically receive a complimentary copy of RTI in Action, Grades 3–5: Oral and Written Language Activities for the Common Core State Standards. If you register for the streaming online event, expect your book to arrive mid-October. In-person attendees will receive the book at the event.
What An In-Service Event Is
Collaborative Solutions for the CCSS is a live, in-person event and virtual event happening simultaneously to enable two audiences to participate as one. You have two attendance options:
- join the learning event in person at our National Office in Rockville, Maryland (limited seats available) or
- actively participate online, via a real-time online broadcast.
Note: For those unable to attend the live program in either format, it will be recorded and converted into an on-demand product available for purchase at a later date.
What You Need to Know