eLearning Technical Support
What To Do When You Encounter Problems in the Course
Content Related Issues
- Live courses: Post a question for the instructor in the discussion area
- Self-study courses: Call ASHA Professional Development (1-800-498-2071, ext. 8593)
Problems with the eLearning Classroom (accessing the course, how the content appears, etc.)
- First check the FAQs page on the left navigation menu. Answers to the most common questions are listed there.
- If the answer is not in our FAQs, please fill out our technical issues feedback form. When you do, we will also receive a report of your browser settings so that we can diagnose the problem. Describe the problem in the 'comments' field. We will respond by e-mail.
- If you can't log in to the classroom at all, call ASHA Professional Development (1-800-498-2071, ext. 8593) or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The APD team is available by phone from 9:00–5:00 Eastern time, Monday through Friday.
Technical Problems with Tests or Discussion Forums
Call ASHA Professional Development (1-800-498-2071, ext. 8593) or e-mail email@example.com.