Baldwin Wallace University
Last Modified: 2/18/2014
Department of Comm Sciences & Disorders
275 Eastland Rd
Berea, OH 44017
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
CAA Accreditation Information
- Administrative Location:
- Humanities Division
- Combined Degree Programs Offered:
- Distance Education Availability:
- Degree program does not offer a distance education option.
- Part-time Enrollment:
- Multicultural/Bilingual Emphasis:
- The program does not offer a multicultural or bilingual emphasis.
- Study Abroad Opportunities:
- The degree program does not offer study abroad opportunities.
- Areas of Research:
- Speech-Language Pathology/Speech and Language Science
- General to Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
- Institution Grants and Contract(s)
- No federal or state funded grants and contracts
- Postdoctoral Opportunities:
- No postdoctoral opportunities
- Specialty Tracks / Unique Features:
- Students complete 1 semester of clinical observation and 3 semesters of clinical practice. They gain on average over 100 clinical practice hours. In addition, all students complete a research methods course, and many are actively involved in research with faculty members.
- Minority Serving Institution:
- Data not available.
- NSSLHA Chapter:
- Application Process:
- University online application
- University hard copy application
- Total Undergraduate Enrollment:
- Total Number of Degrees Granted:
- Full time: 17
- Part time: 0
- Total: 17
Return to Top