Last Modified: 2/18/2014
157 Bell Hall
Berrien Springs, 49104-0120
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
CAA Accreditation Information
- Administrative Location:
- School of Health Professions
- Combined Degree Programs Offered:
- Distance Education Availability:
- Degree program does not offer a distance education option.
- Part-time Enrollment:
- Multicultural/Bilingual Emphasis:
- Study Abroad Opportunities:
- The degree program does not offer study abroad opportunities.
- Areas of Research:
- Speech-Language Pathology/Speech and Language Science
- Institution Grants and Contract(s)
- No federal or state funded grants and contracts
- Postdoctoral Opportunities:
- Specialty Tracks / Unique Features:
- Specialized clinical opprtunity in central auditory processing.
AU offers a BA/BS program in in CSD and Spanish
- Minority Serving Institution:
- Data not available.
- NSSLHA Chapter:
- Application Process:
- University hard copy application
- Total Undergraduate Enrollment:
- Total Number of Degrees Granted:
- Full time: 12
- Part time: 0
- Total: 12
Return to Top