Indiana University - Purdue University, Fort Wayne
Last Modified: 2/18/2014
Communication Sci & Disorders
2101 Coliseum Blvd E
Fort Wayne, IN 46805
CAA Accreditation Information
No degree programs at this institution are currently accredited by or in candidacy with the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (CAA). Only master’s programs in speech-language pathology and entry-level clinical doctoral degree programs in audiology are eligible for CAA accreditation. Undergraduate degree programs or those leading to a clinical or research doctorate that are not considered entry-level are not eligible for CAA accreditation.
- Administrative Location:
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Combined Degree Programs Offered:
- Distance Education Availability:
- Degree program does not offer a distance education option.
- Part-time Enrollment:
- Multicultural/Bilingual Emphasis:
- The program does not offer a multicultural or bilingual emphasis.
- Study Abroad Opportunities:
- The degree program does not offer study abroad opportunities.
- Areas of Research:
- Speech-Language Pathology/Speech and Language Science
- Institution Grants and Contract(s)
- No federal or state funded grants and contracts
- Postdoctoral Opportunities:
- No postdoctoral opportunities
- Specialty Tracks / Unique Features:
- Our department offers undergraduates supervised clinical practicum as a capstone, senior year final semester option
- Minority Serving Institution:
- Data not available.
- NSSLHA Chapter:
- Application Process:
- University online application
- University hard copy application
- Total Undergraduate Enrollment:
- Total Number of Degrees Granted:
- Full time: 21
- Part time: 1
- Total: 22
Return to Top