Keep the materials you need on hand for swallowing evaluations and treatment. Use this kit to get you started and personalize it with your own materials.
Use the storage clipboard to keep papers organized and protected. The zippered bag that is included can be used for larger items that you may carry (food for evaluations, spoons, additional tongue depressors, etc.).
The toolkit includes:
- Laminated illustrations of the stages of swallowing and the muscles of the head and neck—useful tools for patient and family education
- Tear-off sheets of illustrations to leave with patients and families
- A copy of ASHA’s brochures on pediatric and adult swallowing
- A penlight
- A pen
- A stopwatch
- Single-use tongue depressors in adult and junior sizes (for illustrative purposes)
- Single-use gloves (for illustrative purposes)
- A business card holder
Includes additional resource links.