SIG 13 Perspectives Vol. 20, No. 4, December 2011
This issue discusses the debates in dysphagia practice including implementation of the free water protocol and use of e-stim in treatment.
You will be able to:
- Describe the evidence to support use of e-stim for the treatment of dysphagia
- Identify shortcomings in research of e-stim for dysphagia
- Describe the limitations of a free water protocol
- Describe the benefits of a free water protocol
- Identify methods for implementing evidence based practice in the care of dysphagic patients.
Take advantage of the $5 dollar pricing when you become a SIG affiliate. Learn how to join a Special Interest Group (SIG) today.
Instructor Disclosure: Not available. The content for this program was developed and published prior to the ASHA Continuing Education Board requiring instructional personnel to provide financial and nonfinancial disclosure statements.