SIG 13 Perspectives Vol. 20, No. 3, October 2011
This issue discusses the treatment options available for pediatric feeding disorders including sensory-motor therapy, interdisciplinary team models, food chaining therapy, and the Sequential Oral Sensory Approach to Feeding (SOS).
You will be able to:
- Describe the goals of a therapeutic feeding program
- Identify causes of undesirable mealtime behaviors
- Describe the steps in a food chaining program
- Describe the role of systematic desensitization
- Identify products posing high risk for choking
Take advantage of the $5 dollar pricing when you become a SIG affiliate. Learn how to join a Special Interest Group (SIG) today.
Instructor Disclosure: Not available. The content for this program was developed and published prior to the ASHA Continuing Education Board requiring instructional personnel to provide financial and nonfinancial disclosure statements.