SIG 12 Perspectives Vol. 23, No. 3, June 2014
This issue of Perspectives shares perspectives of assistive technology and AAC user profiles and provides applications of novel methodologies and strategies for promoting generalization across settings. The selection of papers provides readers with information fostering the development of supportive processes in all environments for future development of AAC.
You will be able to:
- identify the implementation of the dual paradigm approach in intervention for a child with CAS
- demonstrate the practice of alphabet supplementation using a computer keyboard
- identify acoustic and perceptual methods that can be used to evaluate speech production in a child with Rett Syndrome
- identify four questions to help identify training and instructional needs of clients and a framework for selecting and training apps including training templates and learning tools
- describe useful strategies for using smartphones and computer tablets as cognitive-behavioral aids
- identify and describe strategies to facilitate home and school collaboration for successful implementation of AAC
Take advantage of the $5 dollar pricing when you become a SIG affiliate. Learn how to join a Special Interest Group (SIG) today.