Total run time: 3 hours, 15 minutes
This program will focus on problem solving to facilitate safe, efficient, and developmentally appropriate feeding and swallowing in children from infancy to 10 years of age. Using the principles discussed in the program, along with case studies and examples, you will learn how to take a holistic approach to each child in systematically planning an appropriate intervention.
After completing this program, you will be able to:
- identify global developmental factors that are critical in decision making for oral interventions
- determine functional oral feeding approaches appropriate for children of varied skill levels and varied etiologies
- list three principles underlying intervention decisions for infants showing difficulties in coordination of sequencing sucking, swallowing, and breathing
- establish functional outcomes (short and long term) related to goals for oral feeding
- analyze case studies through clinical observation leading to appropriate intervention strategies
Get More With This DVD
In addition to the DVD and Manual, you'll also get online access to all the course content, including the full video, references, worksheets, and eManual, so you can access it from anywhere!
Don't need the DVD and Manual, and want to watch the entire program online instead? Purchase the Streaming Video version.
View a Short Clip
For group discounts, call Product Sales at 1-888-498-6699.