Central Auditory Processing Best Buy
Enjoy 14 popular sessions from our recent online conference, Central Auditory Processing Disorders (CAPD): Clinical Practices and the Science Behind Them—for only $199!
This 2013 online conference brought together leading scientists and clinicians from around the world to present cutting-edge research and the best treatment approaches to use when working with clients who have Central Auditory Processing Disorders (CAPD). The conference explored the considerable scientific, technological, and clinical strides in the area of CAPD. It provided practical, applications-oriented information combining clinicians’ firsthand knowledge of clinical needs with researchers’ expertise in the scientific method.
You will be able to:
- explain the evidence behind CAPD treatments
- describe the implications of comorbidities
- use the most effective approaches to diagnose and treat CAPD
This Best Buy includes:
- Computer Based Auditory Training (0.1 CEUs)
- Differential Diagnosis of CAPD and ADHD (0.1 CEUs)
- How Music Training Impacts Brain and Cognitive Development (0.05 CEUs)
- APD Diagnosis: The Advantages and Limitations of APD Assessments (0.05 CEUs)
- Auditory Interventions for Children with Auditory Processing Disorders (0.1 CEUs)
- Developmental and Neuropsychiatric Disorders and CAPD (0.05 CEUs)
- CAPD: Science, Practice, and the Auditory Footprint (0.05 CEUs)
- CAPD Diagnosis With the Test-Battery Approach (0.1 CEUs)
- Using Technology to Improve Auditory-Based Learning Deficit Outcomes (0.05 CEUs)
- Underlying Causes of CAPD in Children (0.1 CEUs)
- School-Based Services for Students with CAPD (0.1 CEUs)
- Auditory Training in Older Adults (0.1 CEUs)
- Auditory and Cognitive Aging and CAPD (0.1 CEUs)
- Disorders of the Auditory Brain (0.1 CEUs)
What is a Best Buy?
A Best Buy is a collection of eWorkshops. In one transaction, you get access to 14 recorded sessions from a recent online conference. You can watch each recording and then complete and submit the completion form to earn CEUs at your leisure.
Earn up to 1.15 CEUs (up to 11.5 professional development hours).