Submitting Certification Maintenance Compliance Forms
All Certificate holders must submit a Certification Maintenance Compliance Form to verify completion of the certification maintenance requirement. This is due on or before December 31 of the year your interval is completed, but may be submitted at any time within your 3-year maintenance interval after the hours have been accumulated.
You can quickly and easily submit your Compliance Form online.
- Login to the My Account section of the ASHA website.
- Look for the heading entitled "Certification" near the top of the page.
- There will be a link under that heading containing your currrent active interval (i.e., "View Your 2015–2017 CCC-A Certification Maintenance Information"). Select the link to go to the Compliance Form.
- If you are dually certified you will see two links, one for each area of certification. You will need to select each link to submit your Compliance Form for each area.
- Once you select the link(s) you will go to the Online Status Page where you can begin the submission process. Please note that selecting "submit" acts as your electronic signature on the form.
- Once you submit your form you will get a message instantly that your form has been received and the date of your next maintenance interval. You will also be notified if you have been chosen for a random audit of your maintenance hours.
You may also print and submit the Certification Maintenance Compliance Form [PDF] via regular mail or fax. If you choose this option, you will be notified by e-mail if the form has been received within one week. At that time, you will also be notified if you have been selected to be a part of the random audit.
Please note: There is no need to submit certificates and supporting documents unless you have been selected to participate in the audit.