Report Course Participants by Fax
All ASHA Approved CE Providers may fax ASHA CEU Participant Forms and the accompanying Course Offering Report Form to this toll-free number: 866-271-3040.
- Save money! No more shipping and mailing costs.
- Save time and money! Keep originals for your records—no more copying.
- Convenient! Fax ASHA CEU Participant Forms 24/7 (nights, holidays, weekends).
- Quick! CEUs are posted to participants' transcripts faster than those sent through the mail.
- Free! It's a toll-free number.
- Do not fax any other items, like course registration materials, to 866-271-3040. This number is only for the receipt of ASHA CEU Participant Forms and the accompanying Activity Report Form.
- Do not fax the Course Offering Report Form only to 866-271-3040. To report on courses that were canceled, or held and no participants requested ASHA CEUs, use the Web form.
- Complete and print the fax cover sheet [PDF] listing all the courses being reported on via the fax.
- Assemble reporting material in this order: Fax Cover Sheet [PDF], Course Offering Report Form [PDF], ASHA CEU Participant Forms [PDF] (for that course).
- Submit reporting materials for multiple courses in the same fax making sure that each Course Offering Report Form is followed by the ASHA CEU Participant Forms for that course.
- Program your fax machine to provide a confirmation receipt for your records.
- Fax reporting materials to 866-271-3040.
- Watch for your course roster to arrive via e-mail and check the roster carefully.
- Immediately report any discrepancies to your ASHA CE Provider Manager.