Convention Registration and Housing
The ASHA Convention provides speech-language pathologists, audiologists, speech and hearing scientists and related professionals the opportunity to attend sessions to obtain CEUs, hear about the latest research, and learn about practical solutions to the issues encountered in your practice.
The 2015 ASHA Convention will be held November 12–14 at the Colorado Convention Center, 700 14th Street, Denver, Colorado 80202.
Your Convention registration includes:
- Access to the strongest educational program for audiologists and SLPs, including 2,200 CEU-qualified sessions (any 1- or 2-hour oral seminar, technical research session, clinical research session, or poster presentation).
- Admittance to the Exhibit Hall, Career Fair, and Graduate School Fair
- Attendance at the Opening General Session and Awards Ceremony
- Optional participation in social events like the First-Timers' Orientation, Welcome Reception, and any community service activities
Some of the following items may be added to your registration for an additional fee as space allows:
- Pre-Convention Workshops
- Short Courses (3-hour seminars)
- Boxed lunches (Lunch in the Exhibit Hall)
- PAC Reception tickets (ASHA members only)
- ASHFoundation Fundraiser event tickets
- One optional ticket to the Closing Party (limited availability)
- Guest registration (Exhibit Hall access only) and Closing Party tickets for guests
All registrants (full or one-day) will receive an official ASHA Convention program book onsite in Orlando.
How to Register
Registration for the 2015 Convention in Denver will open in August. ASHA offers three easy ways to register for the Convention—online, by fax, or by mail. We recommend reviewing the registration fees, rate deadlines, and policies before you register.
The online Convention registration process requires you to register using the same membership category that is indicated in ASHA's database. To make your Convention registration experience as easy as possible, you may wish to first check your membership status and category to make sure that your dues are current. International registrants may also wish to review Visa information to help facilitate their travel to the United States. Hotel reservations and Convention registration may be completed in one easy online process, or separately if you choose.
ASHA's housing reservation service for the 2015 Convention in Denver will open in August. ASHA selects a wide variety of quality hotels within close proximity of the convention center and negotiates the best possible rates at price points to fit every budget. Shuttle service will be offered for attendees staying at the hotels in our official ASHA block located further from the convention center.
The roommate forum is available for you to log on and connect with other members who are looking to share a hotel room.