Building Blocks for State Associations
Enhance Your Leadership Skills Through ASHA's Annual Events
- Annual Convention – Open for all to attend. An opportunity to earn CEUs and network with peers.
- Audiology Conference – Virtual conference on the Web for audiologists and speech-language pathologists.
- Health Care and Business Institute – Health care session covers critical issues and clinical updates for SLPs in medical and rehab settings. Business Institute session offers basic and advanced topics for SLPs in private practice and health care management.
- Schools Conference – ASHA's annual conference on speech, language, and hearing services in schools.
- State Association Workshop and CSAP Meeting – Designed for state association leaders, the workshop informs you about federal and state legislative and policy issues/trends, and helps you acquire the tools to become a more effective leader and advocate for the professions.