CAA Logos and Guide to Use
The CAA logo is the exclusive property of the Council on Academic Accreditation. However, CAA allows accredited programs and their sponsoring institutions to use the CAA logo in publications and displays-electronic or print.
Guidelines For Use
The use of the logo is governed by the following guidelines.
- The logo must be used in its entirety and not modified except that it may be reduced or enlarged to suit the use, but the scale of elements should be retained.
- It may be reproduced in black and white.
- The logo may not be used by programs that have applied for, but not yet received accreditation or candidacy status.
- If programs that are not accredited by CAA are included in the publication and/or display, then accompanying text must be included that clearly specify which programs are CAA accredited or candidates for accreditation. For example, the logo does not apply to undergraduate or non-entry level doctoral programs in communication sciences and disorders.
- Use of the logo shall be subject at all times to revocation and withdrawal by CAA when, in its sole judgment, its continued use would not serve the best interests of CAA or the public.
If you have questions about appropriate use of the CAA logos, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
CAA encourages each accredited and candidate academic program to use the approved format of the logo to publicly promote their CAA accreditation status. Separate logos have been developed for accredited and candidate programs in each professional area. The approved logo formats are available here for downloading.
For Accredited Programs
CAA Accredited AUD.jpg [JPG]
CAA Accredited SLP.jpg [JPG]
For Candidate Programs
CAA Candidate AUD.jpg [JPG]
CAA Candidate SLP.jpg [JPG]
To access the files, right click and choose the 'Save Target As' option to download to your desktop.