Communication Sciences & Disorders (CSD) Education Survey Announcements
The 2014 survey has closed. National and state aggregate data reports for academic year 2013–2014 will be available in June 2015. The 2015 survey is scheduled to open in mid-August 2015 and will collect data for the 2014–2015 academic year.
- National and state aggregate data reports for academic year 2012–2013 are available.
- A total of 305 academic institutions received the 2013 Communication Sciences and Disorders (CSD) Education Survey. Of these institutions, 267 completed and submitted data representing an 88% response rate.
Among the 267 institutions, data were provided by:
- 88% (228/260) with undergraduate programs
- 95% (70/74) with audiology entry-level clinical doctoral programs
- 92% (236/257) with master's speech-language pathology programs
- 91% (69/76) with research doctoral programs
- Congratulations to the 2014 drawing winners!
- Minot State University, winner of a complimentary registration to attend the 2015 ASHA Convention in Denver, Colorado
- Texas State University, winner of a complimentary registration to the 2015 CAPCSD Conference in Newport Beach, California
Questions pertaining to the annual CSD Education Survey and EdFind should be directed to email@example.com.