Communication Sciences and Disorders (CSD) Education Survey Announcements
- The 2017 survey is scheduled to open July 25, and will collect data for the fall 2016 to summer 2017 academic year.
- A total of 317 academic institutions received the 2016 Communication Sciences and Disorders (CSD) Education Survey. Of these institutions, 294 completed and submitted data representing a 93% response rate.
- Among the 294 institutions, data were provided by:
- 93% (250/270) with undergraduate programs
- 94% (251/266) with master's speech-language pathology programs
- 96% (71/74) with audiology entry-level clinical doctoral programs
- 100% (6/6) with speech-language pathology post entry-level clinical doctoral programs
- 92% (70/76) with research doctoral programs
National and state aggregate data reports for academic year 2014–2015 are available. Aggregate reports for academic year 2015-2016 will be available in the summer of 2017.
- Congratulations to the 2016 survey drawing winners!
- Fontbonne University, winner of a complimentary registration to the
2017 CAPCSD Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Worcester State University, winner of a complimentary registration to attend the
2017 ASHA Convention in Los Angeles, California
Questions pertaining to the annual
CSD Education Survey and
EdFind should be directed to [email protected].