Higher Education Data System (HES) Announcements
- The next scheduled CSD Education Survey is fall 2013
- The HES CSD Education Survey National Aggregate and Individual State Data Reports for academic year 2011–2012 will be available in June 2013
- CAA Annual Report, April 15, 2012–August 1, 2012 and October 1, 2012–February 1, 2013
2011 CSD Education Survey Statistics
A total of 299 academic institutions received the CSD Education Survey and 252 completed and submitted data representing an 84% response rate overall.
Among the 252 institutions completing the CSD Education Survey, data were provided by:
- 84% (213/255) with undergraduate programs
- 91% (67/74) with audiology entry-level clinical doctoral programs
- 90% (225/251) with master's speech-language pathology programs
- 91% (67/74) with research doctoral programs
2010-2011 State Data Reports
The HES CSD Education Survey National Aggregate and Individual State Data Reports for academic year 2010–2011 are available. Thank you to the 250 institutions that contributed their data.
2012 CSD Education Survey Drawing Winners Announced
Congratulations to the University of Tulsa, winner of a complimentary registration to attend the 2013 ASHA Convention in Chicago, and to the University of Toledo, winner of a complimentary registration to the 2013 CAPCSD Conference in Phoenix, after a random drawing of programs that completed the 2012 CSD Education Survey.