Communication Sciences & Disorders (CSD) Education Survey Announcements
- National and state aggregate data reports for academic year 2013–2014 will be available in June 2015.
- The 2015 survey opens August 11, and will collect data for the 2014–2015 academic year.
- National and state aggregate data reports for academic year 2012–2013 are available.
- A total of 308 academic institutions received the 2014 Communication Sciences and Disorders (CSD) Education Survey. Of these institutions, 286 completed and submitted data representing an 93% response rate.
Among the 286 institutions, data were provided by:
- 91% (242/266) with undergraduate programs
- 92% (69/75) with audiology entry-level clinical doctoral programs
- 93% (243/260) with master's speech-language pathology programs
- 91% (69/76) with research doctoral programs
- Congratulations to the 2014 drawing winners!
- Minot State University, winner of a complimentary registration to attend the 2015 ASHA Convention in Denver, Colorado
- Texas State University, winner of a complimentary registration to the 2015 CAPCSD Conference in Newport Beach, California
Questions pertaining to the annual CSD Education Survey and EdFind should be directed to email@example.com.