Communication Sciences & Disorders (CSD) Education Survey Announcements
The 2014 survey deadline has been extended to Monday, December 15, 2014.
- National and state aggregate data reports for academic year 2012–2013 are available.
- A total of 305 academic institutions received the 2013 Communication Sciences and Disorders (CSD) Education Survey. Of these institutions, 267 completed and submitted data representing an 88% response rate.
Among the 267 institutions, data were provided by:
- 88% (228/260) with undergraduate programs
- 95% (70/74) with audiology entry-level clinical doctoral programs
- 92% (236/257) with master's speech-language pathology programs
- 91% (69/76) with research doctoral programs
- Congratulations to the 2014 drawing winners!
- Minot State University, winner of a complimentary registration to attend the 2015 ASHA Convention in Denver, Colorado
- Texas State University, winner of a complimentary registration to the 2015 CAPCSD Conference also in Newport Beach, California