Communication Sciences & Disorders (CSD) Education Survey Announcements
- The 2016 survey is open through October 31, 2016, and is collecting data for the fall 2015 through summer 2016 academic year.
- National and state aggregate data reports for academic year 2014–2015 are available.
- A total of 312 academic institutions received the 2015 Communication Sciences and Disorders (CSD) Education Survey. Of these institutions, 287 completed and submitted data representing an 92% response rate.
- Among the 287 institutions, data were provided by:
- 90% (241/268) with undergraduate programs
- 94% (246/263) with master's speech-language pathology programs
- 96% (71/74) with audiology entry-level clinical doctoral programs
- 100% (5/5) with speech-language pathology post entry-level clinical doctoral programs
- 96% (73/76) with research doctoral programs
- Congratulations to the 2016 survey drawing winners!
- Long Island AuD Consortium—Adelphi/Hofstra/St. John's Universities, winner of a complimentary registration to the 2017 CAPCSD Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Worcester State University, winner of a complimentary registration to attend the 2017 ASHA Convention in Los Angeles, California
Questions pertaining to the annual CSD Education Survey and EdFind should be directed to [email protected].