Earn ASHA CEUs Through Self-Study of Perspectives!
Special Interest Group Perspectives
SIG affiliates can earn ASHA Continuing Education hours (CEUs) through self-study of their SIG's member publication, Perspectives, for only $5 per issue.
Perspectives is published online-only one to four times annually. The publication schedule for 2012 and free sample issues are available online. Each issue typically offers .2-.4 CEUs.
Each eligible issue of Perspectives includes a link to the testing site, where access is provided to exams for all open activities for your SIG; be sure to check the issue information to ensure you open the correct exam.
- You will be prompted to log in; use your ASHA ID and password.
- Make sure you have your credit card handy. The test site accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, and Discover. A fee of $5 will be charged for processing the forms. Payment is online by credit card only.
- You will receive immediate feedback about whether you passed the test.
- If you scored a passing grade, you will receive a Certificate of Completion online.
- Your results will be transmitted to ASHA CE and, if you are a member of the Registry, the number of CEUs earned will be recorded (allow 4–6 weeks). Only the Registry awards ASHA CEUs.
- If you did not receive a passing score, you will have the opportunity to take the test again immediately or at a future date as long as you do so before the deadline for submission.
You can also go directly to the site to access exams for current activities; access forms for issues published by all SIGs with which you are affiliated!
Record of CEUs Earned
Get information on your CE Registry transcript and/or pay the CE Registry annual fee by calling ASHA's Action Center at 800-498-2071. The CE Content Managers and National Office SIG staff do not have access to your transcript.