Earn ASHA CEUs Through Self-Study of Perspectives!
Special Interest Group Perspectives
SIG affiliates can earn ASHA Continuing Education hours (CEUs) through self-study of their SIG's member publication, Perspectives, for only $5 per issue.
Each SIG's Perspectives is published online-only one to four times annually. The publication schedule for 2014 and free sample articles are available online. Each issue typically offers .2–.4 CEUs.
Each eligible issue of Perspectives includes a link to the testing site, where access is provided to exams for all open activities for your SIG; be sure to check the issue information to ensure you open the correct exam.
- You will be prompted to log in; use your ASHA ID and password.
- Make sure you have your credit card handy. The test site accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, and Discover. A fee of $5 will be charged for processing the forms. Payment is online by credit card only.
- You will receive immediate feedback about whether you passed the test.
- If you scored a passing grade, you will receive a Certificate of Completion online.
- Your results will be transmitted to ASHA CE and, if you are a member of the Registry, the number of CEUs earned will be recorded (allow 4–6 weeks). Only the Registry awards ASHA CEUs.
- If you did not receive a passing score, you will have the opportunity to take the test again immediately or at a future date as long as you do so before the deadline for submission.
You can also go to ASHA's Online Store to access Perspectives issues and exams for all the SIGs you are affiliated with!
Record of CEUs Earned
Get information on your CE Registry transcript and/or pay the CE Registry annual fee by calling ASHA's Action Center at 800-498-2071. The CE Content Managers and National Office SIG staff do not have access to your transcript.