ASHA's 2010 Clinical Practice Research Institute
The purpose of the Institute is to accelerate the generation of research to support evidence-based practice in Communication Sciences and Disorders.
- Megan Dunn Davison, Temple University
- Melda Kunduk, Louisiana State University
- Joanne Lasker, Florida State University
- Erika Levy, Columbia University
- Soren Lowell, Syracuse University
- Anu Subramanian, Purdue University
- Steve Camarata, Vanderbilt University
- Shelley Gray, Arizona State University
- Jack Jiang, University of Wisconsin
- Kris Tjaden, University of Buffalo
- Julie Wambaugh, University of Utah
For more information on the Clinical Practice Research Institute, please e-mail email@example.com.