Submission Guidelines to NSSLHA Now!
NSSLHA Now! is the national association's newsletter (formerly "NSSLHA News & Notes"). NSSLHA Now! mails to 13,000 student members of the association.
NSSLHA Now! publishes timely articles that have relevance to the interest of students studying the processes and disorders of speech, language, and hearing, and the diagnosis and treatment of such disorders, as well as articles on educational and professional issues in the discipline.
Submissions are reviewed and edited for content and clarity prior to publishing. The editor has the discretion to reject any submissions as necessary.
Articles and previously published work or work that is under consideration elsewhere may be considered with the appropriate copyrights and permissions.
Submission deadline: January 11
Mail date: March
- Information for Master's and Doctoral Graduates
- Career Awareness/Alternative Careers in CSD
Submission deadline: August 31
Mail date: November
- The NSSLHA Experience Schedule
- Message from the President
- NSSLHA Honors Announcement
All submissions must be submitted electronically to [email protected] with "NSSLHA Now! Submission" in the subject line.
- Prepare and save copy (not to exceed 800 words) in a Microsoft Word file.
- Consult the ASHA Leader Guidelines for Writers for additional recommendations.
- Please include your name, title, and phone number or e-mail address.
- Send electronic photographs in JPEG, EPS or TIFF file formats—no GIFs please. Photo resolution must be at 900 x 1500 pixels or more. Headshots at 600 x 900 pixels. Images that have been saved from the web are not acceptable.