Submission Guidelines to NSSLHA Now!
NSSLHA Now! is the national association's newsletter (formerly "NSSLHA News & Notes"). NSSLHA Now! mails to 13,000 student members of the association.
NSSLHA Now! publishes timely articles that have relevance to the interest of students studying the processes and disorders of speech, language, and hearing, and the diagnosis and treatment of such disorders, as well as articles on educational and professional issues in the discipline.
Submissions are reviewed and edited for content and clarity prior to publishing. Articles are peer reviewed by the editor, Dr. Julie Stierwalt, firstname.lastname@example.org, national office staff, and a professional copy editor. The editor has the discretion to reject any submissions as necessary.
Articles and previously published work or work that is under consideration elsewhere may be considered with the appropriate copyrights and permissions.
Submission deadline: February 21, 2014
Mail date: April 2014
- Information for Master's and Doctoral Graduates
- Career Awareness/Alternative Careers in CSD
Submission deadline: August 29, 2014
Mail date: November 2014
- NSSLHA Day Schedule
- Message from the President
- NSSLHA Honors Announcement
All submissions must be submitted electronically:
- Prepare and save copy (not to exceed 800 words) in a Microsoft Word file.
- E-mail electronic copy to the national office at email@example.com. Type "NSSLHA Now! Submission" in the subject line. Please include your name, title, and phone number or e-mail address.
- Send electronic photographs in JPEG, EPS or TIFF file formats—no GIFs please. Photo resolution must be at 900 x 1500 pixels or more. Headshots at 600 x 900 pixels. Images that have been saved from the web are not acceptable.